“From the first”
– we are, things are, – in medias-res.
Notice (then), the shape of (this) multiplicity … ?
- not just, the momentousness of every-present, vanishing into itself
- or, ‘our bursting universe’,
- but also, the ephemeral body of time motioning the valance of its infinity
- right as it echos itself without the Image of the what which was reflected back.
The “why” was within them
The question – carries it across
“What am we”
“What part of the puzzle”
That there is only one-thing: and (that) it is not itself.
[[ And for we who live in and off the world… ?
Every thought is hollow.
Every “thing” – something else.
Everyone: another. ]]
That the All
is nothing but a difference to itself ?
In itself, for itself, –
the Other that it is
Well, the polydot here ends, somewhat arbitrarily, by writing itself off as a
but this, in partial-demonstration of its point: that ‘things become’, only by their very inability to identify ‘is’ with ‘is’
This post received the Amecylia dot com stamp of approval